Owing to a recent departure, there is work that needs complimenting by a Managing Associate. The likely entry point is as a Managing Associate but the track to Partner is proven and achievable.
We are seeking an experienced dispute resolution lawyer with significant commercial knowledge and experience, to join the firm as a Managing Associate.
The successful candidate will:
- have a minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience at a law firm, handling similar commercial-related disputes;
- be commercially aware, and have a mindset that constantly seeks solutions;
- be a team player with strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills;
- appreciate the different demands of a professional services firm, including being flexible in terms of the place and time of work.
- have an added advantage if knowledgeable about other legal practice areas such as Intellectual Property (IP), Ethics and Compliance law.